The following May 29, 2018 crime report was supplied by LAPD Senior Lead Officer Michael Moore of the West L.A. Division. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
600 Las Lomas Ave, 5/1/18 btwn 11 AM and 12 PM. The suspect (male Hispanic, black hair, 30/35 years, short hair and beard) entered a construction site, took victim’s tools, and fled in a white pick-up truck.
Burglary/Theft from Vehicle
- 800 Fiske, btwn 5/9/18 at 11 AM and 5/13/18 at 8 AM. The suspect removed the catalytic converter from victim’s vehicle.
- 800 Toyopa, 5/20/18 btwn 9:25 AM and 10:25 AM. The suspect entered victim’s vehicle and took a gift card.
- 14700 Pacific Coast Hwy, 5/24/18 at 12 PM. The suspect took victim’s backpack while victim was using the restroom.
- 100 Rockingham, btwn 3/6/18 at 9 AM and 5/11/18 at 8 AM. The suspect removed jewelry from victim’s home.
- 1500 Michael Ln, 5/15/18 at 10 AM. The suspect tricked victim into sending money claiming the victim would receive $4000.
- 1200 Rimmer, btwn 4/12/18 at 12 PM and 5/18/18 at 2 PM. The suspect took money and a blank check from victim’s home.
- 100 West Channel, 5/18/18 btwn 10:45 PM and 11 PM. The suspect took victim’s cell phone from her purse.
Violation Of Court Order
Sunset/Swarthmore, 5/24/18 at 9 AM. A 61-year-old male was arrested for violation of a court order after loitering in the Palisades Village.