The following April 10, 2017 crime report was supplied by LAPD Senior Lead Officer Michael Moore of the West L.A. Division. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
GRAND THEFT AUTO
- 500 Palisades Dr, btwn 4/3/17 at 12 PM and 4/4/17 at 5 PM. The suspect took victim’s vehicle from a residential parking lot.
- 16800 Sunset, btwn 4/7/17 at 8 PM and 4/8/17 at 9:30 AM. The suspect took victim’s vehicle from the street.
BURGLARY/THEFT from MOTOR VEHICLE
- 400 W Rustic Rd, btwn 4/4/17 at 5 PM and 4/5/17 at 11:15 AM. The suspect smashed a window on victim’s vehicle and took a computer.
- 500 Amalfi, 4/4/17 btwn 8:20 PM and 8:25 PM. The suspect (male, 6′ 150 lb, possibly wearing a clown mask) smashed a glass door but was confronted by victim and fled location.
- 300 Mesa Rd, 4/5/17 btwn 8:30 AM and 6:15 PM. The suspect opened a window to enter victim’s home and took a backpack, knife, and jewelry.
- 14400 Sunset, btwn 4/1/17 at 8 AM and 4/6/17 at 1:30 AM. The suspects (#1 identified, #2 male, black hair, 6′ 150 lb, NFD) use a key to enter victim’s home and attempted to deactivate the alarm system. It is unknown if property was stolen.
- 1400 Chautauqua, 4/4/17 btwn 10 AM and 2 PM. The suspect took victim’s thumb drive from victim’s home.
- 16800 Marquez, btwn 4/1/17 at 3 PM and 4/3/17 at 7:15 AM. The suspect pried open windows on victim’s property, damaged a wheel chair, and discharged a fire extinguisher.
400 Entrada, btwn 3/31/17 at 3 PM and 4/3/17 at 6:50 AM. The suspect burned a bulletin board attached to victim’s building.
Temescal Canyon/Pacific Coast Hwy, 4/7/17 at 6 AM. A 56-year-old male was arrested for camping on the beach.